Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Was School Chapter 9
How Was School Chapter 9
This story has some quality issues

How Was School Chapter 9

MyrawilesMyrawiles

Casie runs in the school and Justin was asking her questions.

"Casie, what is going on?"

Casie pulls Justin out of the lunchroom and tells him what is going on and he runs outside with Casie and gets in the car and they drive off. They get back to the houses and tells Justin's parents and they were fine with moving into the White House with them and they head off that day without telling anyone they have left and moved to the White House. Casie said that she and Justin can share all the animals. After a few hours of flying they all made it to the White House and they chose their rooms and they learned about the security guards and they learned all about how they take orders and how many people are going to guard everyone and everything. Casie did not go right after the money even though she knows where it is at because she wanted to save it for when she really needed it.

"Hey Casie" Say's Justin's mother

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure, what do you want to talk about?"
 

"Follow me. Just take a seat there"

She closes the door as Casie sits on the bed.

"Casie Justin really likes you and he talks about you all the time"

"Yeah?"

"So do you like him?"

"Yeah but my mom probably wouldn't like it if we were together she told me to focus on school, not boys."

"Yeah I get that and I respect that but will you talk to her about Justin?"

"Yeah sure but I think she will say no chance"

"Please just try"

"Okay I will"

"Thank you "

"Yeah no problem"

"Okay you can go if you would like"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

"Hey mom" Casie say's

"Hello dear"

"Mom, can we talk?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay so I wanted to know if you think Justin is a good kid"

"Yeah he is a great kid"

"Well his mom spoke to me and told me that he really likes me and so I wanted to know if I would like him back"

"Dear what about the school you have to focus on it"

"Yes I know mom but I really like him and I will always focus on the school please"

"Fine but be careful and be safe and remember don't rush into things take it slow ok?"

"Okay, mom I will I promise. And mom I also wanted to ask after we date for two months then can we have a dance party here for all of us and if we make new friends then could we invite them to?"

"Yeah but remember you are my girl and I want nothing to happen to you"

"I know mom Thank You and I love you so much"

"I love you too"

Cassie walks out of the room and walks down the hallway looking at her phone. She drops the phone because she suddenly bumps into Justin who was also looking at his phone walking down the hallway.

"Oops let me help you up Casie"

Justin grabs her hands and pulls her up.

"I'm so sorry Casie are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Okay good"

"So how is it going in the new house, Justin?"

"Good what about for you"

"Great"

"Okay then. I'll see you later then Casie?"

"Yeah of course"

"Okay"

They start to walk away from each other and Justin stops and looks at Casie and she turns around looking at Justin they smile to each other and Justin winks at her. She winks back at him and they both have a great big smile on their faces and they turn around and walk to where they were going.

Author Notes: I will have a Chapter 10 so keep reading!. Thanks!.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Oct, 2017
Words
619
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
309

Please login or register to report this story.