Please register or login to continue

Register Login

How Was School Chapter11
How Was School Chapter11
This story has some quality issues

How Was School Chapter11

MyrawilesMyrawiles

After they got done laughing at each other they would go back to dancing. When the dance was over then they went outside and walked down the red carpet and got pictures until their parents came to pick them up.

"Casie, Justin we are here"

"Coming mom" Casie say's.

They get into the car and talk until they get home. When they get home they walk to their own rooms and just lay on the beds. Casie gets up after 10 minutes to see what Justin was doing. Well, Justin was sleeping, Casie walks into the room and sits on his bed and watches him sleep for almost 5 minutes when he wakes up to see her on his bed watching him. And he say's......

"What are you doing in here Casie?"

"I wanted to see if you would do something with me like walk the dogs or go to the park."

"Yeah sure I'll go but can you give me like an hour so I can rest?"

"Yes sure I'll just go to sleep until then also"

"Okay bye"

"Bye Justin"

Casie walks back to her room and get's stopped by Justin's mom.

"Hey Casie"

"Hey"

"What were you doing in Justin's room I was watching him sleep when he woke up and we had a small conversation, I asked him if he wanted to walk the dog's or go to the park. and he said yeah but in an hour so I told him I will just go to sleep until then."

"Okay trust me I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to know"

"Okay that's fine "

"Okay great"'

Casie walks to her room lay's on her bed and falls asleep. An hour later she wakes up but this time to see that Justin was sitting on her bed watching her. she gets up and gets ready. So Justin walks out of the room and heads back to his to get changed. After Casie got done changing she knocked on Justin's door to see if he was ready. Justin opens the door and tells her he is ready to go. They call for Jade, Max, and Jack the dogs come running and she puts the leash on the dogs. Justin walked Jade and Casie walked Max and Jack. They went to the park and sat down and let the dogs roam because they stay right with Casie and Justin they only walk about a foot away and that is it. Justin looks up to see a man in a mask looking right at them. The man was behind them only about 14 feet away he had a knife in his hand and it was pointing down at the ground. Justin told Casie what he saw and she turns to look behind them and now he was only 10 feet away. Casie put the dog's back on their leashes and Justin kept watching him. Casie stood up and turned to the man. Casie made Justin stand behind her. Casie told all three dog's to sit in front of her and watch the man. The man starts to walk closer with no hesitation suddenly three more men walk up behind him with knives. And Casie stands tall and tells the dog's to be ready.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
12 Oct, 2017
Words
542
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
557

Please login or register to report this story.