Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Four Universal Truths Of Meleticism (Οι τέσσερις παγκόσμιες αλήθει
The Four Universal Truths Of Meleticism (Οι τέσσερις παγκόσμιες αλήθει

The Four Universal Truths Of Meleticism (Οι τέσσερις παγκόσμιες αλήθει

Franc68Lorient Montaner

-From my texts on the Logos (The Word)

The truth of life
-The truth of life represents the universality of life, and its meaning is symbolised by the sun. This truth teaches us to be conscious about the importance of life and to live it to the fullest.

The truth of death
-The truth of death represents the universality of death, and its meaning is symbolised by the moon. This truth teaches us to be conscious about the permanence of death and to accept its eventuality.

The truth of happiness
-The truth of happiness represents the universality of happiness, and its meaning is symbolised by the rainbow. This truth teaches us to be conscious about the need for happiness and to seek its reward.

The truth of suffering
-The truth of suffering represents the universality of suffering, and its meaning is symbolised by the eclipse. This truth teaches us to be conscious about the relevance of suffering and to realise its burden.

In the philosophy of Meleticism, these four universal truths are understood as being essentially, a great part of our lives and existence. They are uniquely universal in their form and embodiment in the Platonic sense. Truth is a supreme virtue in Meleticism. Without it, our virtues would be considered unworthy and unjust. Then what would knowledge and wisdom be without truth? Men were not born to be the sole carriers of the truth. They were compelled to seek it and learn about its actual meaning and establish its validity. Truth is the substance for the use of reason and the reflection of intellect. It is a fundamental value and one that teaches us to be true to our ethos.

In time, that meaning would result in the manifestation of a neoteric philosophy that would be known for the begotten seed of knowledge and the reaping of wisdom. That philosophy would evolve into Meleticism. The truths that are espoused and exemplified serve, as an inspiration and revelation of certainties of those four truths. In principle, we are bound to the ethical value of what those truths signify not only to us, but to the one thing that we should most value, which is virtue. After all, how can a person assume to be virtuous, if there is no truth that is universal in its nature and purpose? The world without truth would be an unvalid world measured by deceit. Thus, natural laws would be rendered futile.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Franc68
Lorient Montaner
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jul, 2024
Words
407
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
109

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.