Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Subconsciousness (Το Υποσυνείδητο)
The Subconsciousness (Το Υποσυνείδητο)

The Subconsciousness (Το Υποσυνείδητο)

Franc68Lorient Montaner

-From my text on the Logos (The Word).

The subconsciousness in Meleticism is the world of deep introspection, intimate thought, endless imagination and expressive volition. It is a world conceived by our mind and manifests with the realm of dreams that exists within the mind. It affects our thoughts, feelings, and conduct without interacting with the awareness of our internal and external existence. It also represents an intricate aspect of the processes that influence our memory and mental faculties. Through our perception, we begin to understand the broad meaning of our subconsciousness. It is the stream of thought that co-exists with our consciousness. Our dreams are embodied by both our thoughts and memory. What we learn from this process is the true insight into our reality.

Our consciousness is an agency that we explore with our minds, but our subconsciousness is also an agency that we explore beyond our conscious realm. To a Meletic, it is the place where the mind meets intuitively with the soul. What we cannot discover with our conscious minds, our subconsciousness develops a place to find our inner soul. There are things that are strictly of the material world and then there are things that are of the world of imagination. We dwell in both worlds, and they form a great part of our thinking. It is easier to rest the body than the mind. The mind is continuously on a journey of its own path. Philosophy teaches us to explore our reality and our imagination. Thus, it is assumed that the entirety of reality cannot be understood alone without the forms of ideas.

When we are dreaming, we are in a mental state of subconsciousness. It is a period of time, when the mind flows in an ethereal manner, reaching the depth of our imagination. It presents the images of which our minds proceed to create. It can be majestic in its setting or simple in its nature. We are captivated by its influence and eager to advance our journey of thoughts. We have the power in our minds to enter the highest level of human existence, with our consciousness and subconsciousness. Life is the vehicle of its function. Our reality as we know it has only the boundaries imposed with the finite things that define our world, but reality does not impose upon the illimitable scope of our ideas, creativity and imagination. It neither impedes our consciousness nor subconsciousness from operating in their states of being.

The reason that we dream is that our inherent minds enable us to travel beyond the threshold of our reality. We are born with the capacity to go to a place where our minds traverse. It is the creation of that thought that causes then its manifestation. Consciousness allows us to rationalise our reality and subconsciousness allows us to delve into our inner soul. When we are subconscious, we are exploring the unknown. Exploring that which belongs not to reality, but the secret realm of our imagination. It is the ability of the mind to function with our mental faculties. It exceeds our common intuition and senses. It is not a thing that we conceive out of the nothing. It is the origin of something that resides in the evolving layers of our thoughts and ideas. Dreams are boundless, just like our subconsciousness. We can either explore a world of darkness or one that reflects light. The emanated light of the One, which is the Enas.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Franc68
Lorient Montaner
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Sep, 2024
Words
579
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
29

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.