Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why You Shouldn't Say I Hate You Part 2
Why You Shouldn't Say I Hate You Part 2
This story has some quality issues

Why You Shouldn't Say I Hate You Part 2

MyrawilesMyrawiles

Sara tells the police what happened and they told her she was going to jail for the murder of three people and she will be seeing the judge. They told her "Anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law" She did not say another word the whole time they were taking her to the cell. She was a bit freaked out because there were a lot of bigger guys and girls in there and they all were looking at her. She finally gets to her stall and the officer let her out of the handcuffs as soon as she was out of the handcuffs and the officer locked her cell he turned to look at her and said have fun being in here brat. Sara did not like what he said so she hurried and grabbed the officers shirt and pulled him against the cell bars banging his head on them. Sara stopped then looked at him and said "I hate you" She slammed his head on the cell bars one more time he fell to the ground she checked his pulse and he was dead. She laughed and grabbed the cell keys from his hand. Sara found a 10-inch high heel shoe and she put it in his stomach and Sara then opened her cell, she walked out and let everyone else out of their cell. They all yelled and argued but Sara yelled at the top of her lungs and told this to every person that was locked up in cells"We have a mission and we all need to work together. The mission is we have to steal any information about our selves and get the tapes of us and the pictures so the police will have no proof of us being in jail and we have to burn everything and knock out the cops until we are ready to leave here. We have to find a good spot to hide it or they will all find us so we need to do this fast! Everyone does their job and they all escape prison and continue to murder people but the police cannot find the people that did it. Sara made them an underground home its huge and boy did she love the new home with her new family. Sara and everyone is now waiting for the purge to happen so that way they get to kill a ton more.

Author Notes: read more of my stories and enjoy

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
9 Nov, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
410
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
312

Please login or register to report this story.